Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consect etur adipisi cing elit commodi.

Opening Hours
  • Monday - Friday
    9.00 - 20.00
  • Saturday
    10.00 - 16.00
  • Sunday
    9.30 - 18.00

Copyright ©2017 ThemeMascot

Disable Preloader



You are years old now and your average monthly expenses are   .

You assume the inflation to be % and You would like to name this goal as

Goal Summary

Your Targeted Emergency Fund
(in today's value)

Your Targeted Emergency Fund
(adjusting for % inflation)

Number of Years
You Need To Save

Monthly SIP Investment

Your Targeted Emergency Fund
(adjusting for % inflation)


Total Future Value
(Scheme Selected Value)

Existing Portfolio

If you wish to link any of the above schemes with this goal, then please check the relevant box/es as given alongside the scheme name.

Goal Summary

Your targeted Amount (Inflation adjusted 5% per annum)
Number of years you need to save
Monthly SIP investment required
Investment Type
Risk Tolerance
Time Horizon
Target Amount
SIP Amount
Low Risk, Stable Return
This is a conservative portfolio meant to minimize the risk of losing principal by managing the asset allocation as 40% in equity funds and remaining 60% in hybrid funds. Those experienced as well as novice investors who want to play safe by taking low risk are an ideal suit for this.
Our Features
  • Zero Fee A/C - No Transaction Charges
  • Top AMCs under One Roof
  • Personalized Recommendation
  • One Account to Manage Family Members
  • Hassle Free & Paperless Investment
  • Active Support Desk
  • Advanced Dashboard
  • Refer and Earn
  • Tax Planning
  • Customized Portfolio

Recommended Funds

Total Amount